We have over 15 years of experience in providing diagnostic assessment of mental health difficulties, including:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Autism and Asperger's Disorder
- Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and other behavioral difficulties.
What is the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist?
- We are asked this question often, Typically, psychologists provide assessment and/or therapy to help people with their problems, while psychiatrists typically prescribe medication. In many cases, treatment by both a psychologist and a psychiatrist is warranted.
What is an Assessment?Read More
207 East Second Street
Lampasas, TX 76550
Need help? Call us at 512-556-0249